VFRnav flight navigation app
VFRnav is a popular VFR moving map flight navigation software for Android and iOS (Electronic Flight Bag / EFB). The design goal is a simple-to-use EFB app with all essential functions, a clear and intuitive user interface, and good performance even on older devices. The product is continuously improved through feedback from active pilots.
The new version 3 has the following great features:
- regularly updated Open Flight Maps airport and airspace data. Integrated database with over 4500 European waypoints
- Detailed airport data: runway, frequencies, refueling etc.
- Detailed and clear airspace representations, including traffic circuits where available
- Real-time weather and NOTAM information for airports and trips - when online
- Fully offline flight mode
- Flight plan management including flight time and fuel calculation using stored parameters of individual aircraft
- Integrated logbook with automatic take-off and landing detection, HTML and XLSX export and import
- Integrated track recording and display function with KML / GPX export
- Airspace warnings (beta status)
- Interfacing with a large range of Electronic Conspicuity Devices for display of ADS-B and FLARM targets on moving map
- Interfacing with flight simulators such as X-Plane 11.x. Fly your “real life” aircraft with our professional EFB moving map to maintain your proficiency in spells of bad weather, or to prepare your next flight to a new destination